12/01/2008

Cheer Me Up Style




Well as I wrote yesterday, I continued to talk about care bare :)

The 1st care bear I got was green "Good Luck Bear".

And the 2nd is pink "Cheer Bear".

Her misshion is to cheer up people :)

Today I made pink kawaii style to make myself cheer up :D



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara Pale skin Freckle brown1
HAIR: ::69:: ~ ESCAPE 01 - brown -, ::69:: ~ ESCAPE 02 - brown -
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

OUTFIT

TOPS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Hooded_knit (Pink)
PANTS: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Knit pants (Beige)
BAG: ETD ~ Casual Pochette (Brown & Cream)
NECKLACE: [VG Republic] ~ Circle Charm Necklace
SOCKS: line ~ socks brown
BOOTS: *Kookie * Muggy Brown


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger