12/24/2008

Waiting For The Snow






So many X'mas gifts from several brands made me happy :D

Today's look I wear CSR gift hair from Zero style.

This is really cute hair.

Besides this, I got hairs from shop seu and 69!

Now I feel I will be able to make styles for a month only with X'mas gifts LOL



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara Pale SKIN Freckele brown1
HAIR: * 0 Style *CSR's Hair01*(Ginger Brown)

OUTFIT

COAT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Leather Coat (Brown)
SWEATER: JILL ~ Mohair knit - Brown
PANTS: Armidi Limited ~ Kogo Skinny Pants Light Khaki
GLOVES: **en Svale** ~ Gloves(Covoa)
EARRINGS: (Caroline's) ~ Snowflake Diamond Earring
BAG: BroGear ~ Islander Bag
BOOTS: Redgrave ~ 01 Girls' Biker Boots -BROWN-
HAT: ++ Gbberish** ~ Storm Hat (Girl) Free!!
SCARF: Kyoot ~ Holiday Wynter Scarf I (femme)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger