12/21/2008

No Cachet, No Fashion vol.2 - Regent!




In SL, we can be anyone (not only a human but also a cat or dog!!)

I've never been a furry, though I sometimes want to get cat AV ;)

Anyway, how I dreamed to be regent girl!!

When MMS hair released this hair, I rushed there to get fatpack :D

Today's look is so simple rock style.

Can you see the face draw on the leather vest?

I LOVE it <33

This is the second style made of Winter collection from Cachet.



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS-London Light makeup1
HAIR: MMShair ~ HERA - Beach Blond

OUTFIT

VEST: Cachet ~ DIETRICH vest...3/ grayscales1
PANTS: Cachet ~ tightsBlack
SCARF: Cachet ~ SCARFtube_knitt1_red
BAG: Cachet ~ GYM bag-GRAY
BELT: Cachet ~ SilverBelt2
BOOTS: Maitreya ~ Billow Boots - Cherry
ARMWARMERS: shu shu ~ ARM WARMER
STUDS: *Muism* ~ Cross Jewelled Stud/gold.black [8mm]

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger