12/05/2008

Rock Me Emery!




Every time I visit Emery, I take too much time to select one.

There I can find ROCK.

As many of you know, they released 5 rock outfits sets which were created under the slogan ""We Will Rock You".

Yes, they rocked me.

I made one style from 3 sets.

haha, is it too punkish ? LOL

I wish I could edit photo more and more better.

I wanted to create photo like Dennis Morris whom I respect LOL (I love his awesome photos of Sex Pistols <3)

The headphone is from Skratch Labo which owned by turntable who is RL world famous DJ :D

His musical instruments like DJ booth are so realistic and detailed ( cause he use them in RL!! )




:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: MMShair ~ CHARLIE - Natural Blond
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 9


OUTFIT

JACKET: Emery ~ Denis (part of set)
SHIRT: Emery ~ Denis (part of set)
LEGGINGS: Emery ~ Plastic Letters (part of set)
ARM BAND: Emery ~ Call Me (part of set, Free!)
SHADE: Emery ~ Aviator Rosy
EARRING: Emery ~ Earrings Trianular Blondie (Free)
LEG WARMERS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Leg warmer(Pink: tinted by me)
BRACELET: ICON ~ BG Bangle
GLOVES: biancaF ~ pizzotintablegloves
BAG: Cachet ~ Rock Bag(pink)
BOOTY: Maitreya ~ Slinky (Fuchsia)
HEADPHONE: *Skratch Labo* ~ Headphone Color Change 3


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger