12/09/2008

Color Me Warm, Let Me Warm You



For me, multi-layered style is so hard to make.

Today, I heard that one of my favorites stores, "WaRnth18" had announced their close...

In SL I've missed so many stores I ever loved to shop.

I made up my mind to make today's style only with thier outfits.

At first, I selected this cool kilt skirt.

I was wondering if I would wear khaki tank or red one.

Finally I picked red one. I was in the mood to wear warm colored outfits.

Fringe boots and ten-gallon hat fit for the urban hippie look.

Well I need a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made of reposado :P




:: I wear.. ::


BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ London (soon to be released)
HAIR: *MODERNO ~ Keith Hair (Tan Hat) - Toffee
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 9
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

OUTFIT

SHIRT: [ WaRnth18 ] ~ Tank(RED)
SKIRT: [ WaRmth18 ] ~ Skirt(Skull*Mix) :3
MUFFLER: [OZ]*18 ~ MUFFLER(RED) Female :3
SOCKS: DPS ~ ~ Uniiqlo long socks orange
STUDS: *MM* ~ Royal Crown Stud
BRACELET: { Kari } ~ Scribble bracelet (S)
BAG: Paper Couture ~ The Vagabond Bag olive
GLOVES: Savvy? ~ Dirt Riding Gloves
BOOTS: J's ~ Fringe Cowgirl Boots(6Colors)

Taxi to WaRnth18

** Store will be closed today!! Hurry Hurry!!

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger