12/02/2008

Not Siamese But Dalmetian



In Japan people often say that "You are dog face" or "I'm a cat face".

Most girls want to be said to be looked like cat :)

And I ?

Some people say cat and others say dog :P

I love freckle skins cause they remind me of dalmetian :D

Today I wear freckle skin and dalmetian fur jacket!!

Is it some kind of apatetic style ? lol

Anyway recent posts, I made kawaii styles.

I'm fickle girl so I always like to change my styles like chameleon.

Yes it is cool urgan club style I love in RL!!

Laced up thigh high boots I have also in RL :)

Though I'm too tall without any heels.




:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: REDGRAVE ~ 03 Kiara Pale SKIN Freckle/brown1
HAIR: MMShair ~ CHARLIE - Beach Blond
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes - brown intense 9

OUTFIT

JACKET: Baiastice ~ short Jacket_dalmata
PANTS: bijou ~ Abstractprint Leggings iron
SHOES: J's ~ Thigh High BOOTS
GLOVES: Savvy? ~ Riding Glove (Coal)
EARRINGS: *bf* ~ boburg-orecchino
SHADE: [Armidi Gisaci] ~ Fi Umo Sunglasses - Black Turtoise / Brown Lens
BAG: [ M N ] ~ handbags-special mini 11552 camo-1 p*1_black


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger