12/03/2008

Relax, Take it Easy



The last month of this year began.

Too much work and few time most people feel in this season.

I have to get X'mas trees and decorations but RL and SL work don't allow me to go shopping.

I opened my closet to select some to make relaxed style.

Bulky knit dress is the best outfit, lying beside fire place :)

I added some hippie accessories (This headpiece is awesome kawaii)

While I was lying in the house, I was called by my boss to our store!!

I grobed this old leather bag and hurried to the store!!

It's so cold outside but I came to know why he called me.

I want to tell you what happened at that time:D

But it's still secret ;P I'll tell you after taking some photo !!!!



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara pale freckle/ brown1
HAIR: =TEKUTEKU= ~ odango(choco)
EYE: MADesigns ~ SOUL eyes Brown 5

OUTFIT

DRESS: !_Ce Cubic effect Bulky Knit (beige)
HEADPIECE: (Slow Kitchen) ~ hippie_band(cool_color)
BRACELET: Shiny things ~ Hippie deluxe bracelets - black
RING: Creamshop ~ wood coin ring
BOOTS: J's ~ Westernboots(BR)
SOCKS: Maitreya ~ Slouch Socks Brown
BAG: ::plod:: ~ LeatherShoulderBag

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger