12/23/2008

Military Look for Girls




Viola Leigh (Her rezday is just the same as my RL Bday!!) and Emilia Redgrave did awesome work again and again.

"Girls' Biker Boots" are made of old leather.

The texture is amazing realistic and the sculpty parts are well detailed.

They inspired me to make this military look.

At first I selected black long coat.

The hem of the coat fit my body and it shows my body lithe and energetic.

I went to mens' store to get army bag made of suede and picked militaly fatigue cap.

To add some girlish taste, I wrapped check scarf.

The square drop earrings from Miabella Foxley perfect fit this scarf. (Thank you Mia <33)

I want to go Camden High Street to get nice accessories and clothings in this style ;)




:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara Pale SKIN Freckele brown1
HAIR: * 0 Style ~ *Luna*(Raven)

OUTFIT

COAT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Coat Long & Short_LONG
SWEATER: DPS ~ Uniiqlo Turtle knit White
PANTS: Emery ~ Zoe Denim Black1
GLOVES: DoMoCo ~ Full Finger Gloves Black
EARRINGS: m.fox earring- Mix & Match Onyx Set (X'mas gift from Miabella Foxley! Thank you, Mia <3)
BAG: BroGear ~ Mao Messenger Bag Sml (BLACK)
BOOTS: Redgrave ~ 01 Girls' Biker Boots -Black-
HAT: AKEYO_jeepCAP_Camo-Grey
MUFFLER: [OZ]*18 ~ MUFFLER(CHECK) Female :3

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger