12/20/2008

No Cachet, No Fashion vol.1 - Gothic Glam




Why do I remember Tim Burton at the end of every year?

I was thinking about it.

It maybe simply because he directed "Nightmare Before Christmas" and "Edward Scissorhands ".

Both of them are my favorite movies.

This mannish coat and shirt inspired me to make gothic glam style.

The coat from Cachet is needless to say, so fashion.

Not only this one, but also other tons of outfits are perfect for fashionistas to dress up sophisticated.

From this post, I'll show you 3 styles from Cachet :)



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS-London Fair makeup3
HAIR: MMS Hair ~ Dianna (LBrown)

OUTFIT

COAT: Cachet ~ MIMIcoat/dark gray
SHIRT: Cachet ~ DIETRICH-shirt/white
PANTS: Cachet ~ WOOL PANTS-gray
GLOVES: Cachet ~ MAX-Gloves
BAG: Cachet ~ CLUTCHbag/chain/
CORSET: [[seVan]] ~ Claire high waist Top black (part)
COLLAR: ~Vette's Boutique~ ~ Frilly - collar Black
HAT: { Kari } ~ Dr. John hat (With shadow)
BELT: --shu*shu-- ~ RED BELT
BOOTY: -TESLA- ~ Athena *black*
STUDS: *Muism* ~ Cross Jewelled Stud/gold.black [8mm]


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger