12/07/2008

Ivy Girl



Good morning from Japan (It's 5am!)

Today I wear glasses only for fashion :)

I've been good eyesight but since I was a child, I've longed for a stylish girls wearing glasses.

I have tons of glasses.

My favorite one is from Alain Mikli!

As a translator, I spend much time in library.

Glasses are the right item for a translator, standing in front of book shelf :P

It's too cold outside and the temperature dropped to -3°C XD

I selected soft turtle sweater, leather jacket, checked pants, and knit leg warmers to wrap up warm.

The first time Ivy look became in fashion was 60S and came back recently.

I need book band but I couldn't find it in SL!




:: I wear.. ::


BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara Pale skin Freckle brown1
HAIR: (CS) ~ Jennifer Hair + Hat - Chocolate
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes


OUTFIT

JACKET: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Short leather jackets 2 (blue)
SWEATER: *DPS ~ Uniiiqlo Turtle knit (Beige)
PANTS: BAIASTICE ~ Pants Jacquard green
LEGWARMERS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Leg warmer Knit(Blue)
SUSPENDERS ~ { Kari } - New School suspenders
BAG: (CS) ~ Hobo Bag - Brown Suede (Shoulder)
GLOVES: Vett's Boutique ~ V Gloves (Brown)
SOCKS: MIA ~ GREYknitSOCKS *mia*
SHOES: Maitreya ~ Frenzy - Triple Gem
GLASSES: ROLE OPTC ~ SG-32 CLARA


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger