11/30/2008

Green Card



I love gardening as a pastime.

Of course it is cold winter and my garden is not green now!! (Though im my room white radish sprouts are growing)

In my garden, there I planted raspberry, blueberry and tomato.

Lemon balm, mint, and bergamot, I also love to raise herbs :)

Yes today's style I call "Green girl" ;)

I must write that one of my favorite movies is "Green Card" starring Andie MacDowell/

She played the role of a gardner who had huge greenhouse in her apartment.

I wish I could live in that apartment!!!!

Oh I forget to write that my 1st care bare was Good Luck Bear.

He's green and has a four-leaf clover on his stomach :)

To be continued...Cause I talked too much ;P




:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Kiara Pale skin Freckle brown1
HAIR: ::69:: ~ ESCAPE 01 - brown -, ::69:: ~ ESCAPE 02 - brown -
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

OUTFIT

TOPS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Hooded_knit (Beige)
PANTS: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Knit pants (Green)
NECKLACE: [VG Republic] ~ Circle Charm Necklace
BAG: House of Heart ~ Go Green produce bag
SOCKS: Maitreya ~ Prim Sock Brown
SHOES: SOREAL Superstars SMALL - EXTENDED (SSPX01)


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger