11/21/2008

Already Winter




My friend Mariya sent me this cute handmade necklace <33 ( I love it!! Thank you Mariya!)

I mainly wear dark brown hair but today I choose srrawberry brown one cause I wanted to be girly/

It's sooo cold outside!!!

I caught cold again XD





:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: * 0 Style *Sarah3* ~ (Strawberry Chocolate)
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

OUTFIT

PANTS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Flare trousers (Red)
SWEATER: Maitreya ~ Sendal dresses
NECKLACE: Chunky Dory Necklace - For Emi (Thank you Mariya <3)
BAG: Baiastice ~ 2009_croccodile (red)
GLOVES: Cachet ~ Max
RING: BiancaF ~ ring00-anello
SOCKS: Maitreya ~ Slouch (Aubergine)
HEELS: Maitreya ~ Frenzy Banana - Black

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger