11/09/2008

Fur + Crocodile = Gorgeous



Today, I wear gorgeous fur coat set by Icemocolo & Migi Voom.

All stylists are always worrried about "layers" cause we should mix and match to make styles.

I often sigh when I open the box of some shirts or tank and find that there is only jacket layer.

This set consists of 11 layers and 11 prim parts.

So we can enjoy making several styles!!

Today I try gorgeous style so I added crocodile bag by Sissy Pessoa.

Sissy was so kind to send me this unreleased bag.

Of course you will be able to get this soon!!! 6 colors will be available and they are all resizable.

Sissy and me talked via IM about Hermes Birkin.

Yeah we love Birkin <3

In SL, there found few gorgeous bags. They will sure to be MUST have ones.




:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: Detour ~ Bob II - Black - Flexi Hair
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 9
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

OUTFIT

COAT: Muism ~ Guerilla* [Yeti Coat Set] Smoke
VEST: Muism ~ Guerilla* [Yeti Coat Set] Smoke
SCARF: Muism ~ Crinkle scarf /Silver_small (Mod by me)
STUDS: Muism ~ Cross Jewelled Stud/gold.black [8mm]
GLOVES: Cachet ~ Max
BAG: Baiastice ~ 2009_croccodile black-resize ( soon to be released )
BOOTY: Stiletto Moody ~ Bitch Bootie (BB Black Heel)


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger