11/28/2008

Twiggy Twiggy




Now I'm listening to "Twiggy Twiggy" by Pizzicato 5.

I was so happy to find this twiggy bag!!

Cause I was a big fan of Pizzicato 5 and this song is one of thier most popular songs.

I seldom make retro styles.

But with this bag, I could not stop selecting retro outfits and hair.

I'm mad for this adorable mushroom style hair with beret!

It's too sweet :))

The coat dress I got from DPS.

All prims can be modified with script so we should not make effort to fit them our body.




:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: 69 ~ Soon to be Released!
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 9
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes


OUTFIT

COAT: *DPS ~ Jacqueline Black
GLOVES: Fleur ~ Gloves Short Black
BAG: Baiastice ~ Twiggy bag_Fancy Pink resize
TIGHTS: Veschi ~ Tintable Tights Heavy Knit
BOOT: Maitreya ~ SoHo Boots 'Cocktail Grunge'


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger