11/25/2008

West End Girls



English literature was my major in college.

Since under school age, I have been a book addict.

Emily Brontë, D.H.Lawrence, Conrad, Forster, Joyce...I really love English literature.

After graduated from college, I had worked in some college in London as a teacher assistant of Japanese professor.

London is my second hometown.

After returned from UK, I used to sleep with a Harrods' teddy bear :)

But last week, my friend gave me Care Bare <33 So now I sleep with him!! Maybe I'm a flirt!!

I often enjoy afternoon tea. Of couse I bake scones by myself ;)

Check hat, check pants, and check bag I selected to make british girl style.



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: REDGRAVE ~ 03 Kiara Pale SKIN Freckle/*oldrose
HAIR: [Aden] ~ Nicole (Brown)
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes - brown intense 7

OUTFIT

JACKET: **en Svale** ~ B-3 Jacket
PANTS: Baiastice ~ skirt & Pants Tweed brown
HAT: AKEYO ~ Fedora_Houndstooth
SOCKS: DPS ~ Uniiqlo long socks brown
BAG: ETD Everyday Tote (Tan Weave)
GLOVES: Vette's Boutique ~ V Gloves (Brown)
SHOES: Maitreya ~ Frenzy Banana - Brown
STUDS: *MM* ~ Royal Crown Stud


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger