11/23/2008

How to Be A Sophisticated Girl



I could not stop getting this elegant shawl which resembles my RL fav shawl!

How I dreamed to have silky shawl in SL...

This shawl is thick and gorgeous look.

Wide and loose pants are also one of my favorite items on my clset.

I'm tall girl and sometimes enjoy dressing like a man in mens' suit.

In SL, there seldom found such pants!!

They consist of sculpted prims around thighs and knees.

We can walk with long strides :)

I felt like a sophisticated woman in the novels by Irwin Shaw.



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS Moscow Light makeup2b
HAIR: MMShair ~ SILL - LBrown
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes - brown intense 7
NAIL: bijou ~ nail deepDream Night


OUTFIT

SHIRTS: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Shirt H5 (Black)
PANTS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Flare trousers (Beige)
SHOES: Redgrave ~ Patent Leather Heel -Black-//
SHADES: ROLE OPTIC SG-53 Eternity II
SHAWL: Zaara ~ pashmina shawl *almost black*
RING: Paper Couture ~ Times Square Ring - Kyanite - Dark Blue
BAG: Baiastice~ Camelia_black


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger