11/06/2008

Before



My friend Kotobuki of bijou will open her newest SIM on 11th Nov.

She was kind to invite me to her SIM "bijouaholic" to show me the newest line of her stuff.

Today's style, I don't wear her new stuff!! Tank and pants are now available in her current main store.

I plan to show you "before and after" styles :)

So this is "before" style!!



I'll post "after" styles, wearing her newest outfits later.

Please wait a while!!

Thanks to Uma, Carissa and Mariya for the great reviews (but maybe I couldn't find all reviews of bijou XD).

Please check their styles also <33 emi

*Uma's post

*Carissa's post

*Mariya's post


** I wear... **

BODY

SKIN: Aden ~ Gen.3 Tan - CatEye

HAIR: MMShair ~ ELECTRA - LBrown

EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes - brown intense 7


OUTFIT

JACKET: Ce Cubic effect ~ Short leather jackets (brightgray)

TANK: bijou ~ Exceed

PANTS: bijou ~ Exceed

SHOES: J's ~ Real Toe 2WayShort Boots BLACK

GLOVES: Savvy? ~ Riding Gloves (Coal Riding Gloves)

NECKLACE: Kari ~ "92" Mixtape Necklace (S)

SHADES: VG Republic ~ Sleek Visor Sunglass in Grey

BAG: Cachet ~ LoveJUNKYbag/FULLblack/

POSES: Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger