11/18/2008

Coffee All Night Long



It's 4am in Japan and I still play SL, not going to bed ( I should keep silent cause my mom will scold me if she catch me!!)

I'm now drinking a cup of coffee.

I used to prefer tea rather than coffee.

But recently I fell in love with kona coffee made in Hawaii!!

Yes, this is coffee color style in chill autumn:)

I love coffee with milk and sugar.

So I selected beige, white and brown to make this style.

Kumiiii!! This hair is adorable!! I <3 this curly hair.

Viola! Yes, I'll hurry to go to bed after posting it!!!

I love the armwarmers and boots!!! <3



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: ::69:: ~ IN2U - brown -
EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 7
EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes
NAIL: bijou ~ nail deepDream (Nuts)

OUTFIT

DRESS: !_Ce Cubic effect Bulky Knit 2 (beige)
ARMWARMERS: Redgrave ~ Polar Arm Cuffs -Caramel-
BOOTS: Redgrave ~ Polar Boots -Caramel-
TIGHTS: BP ~ sep2008 wool tights /ARGYLE/ brown0
RING: Creamshop ~ wood coin ring
STUDS: Muism ~ Cross Jewelled Stud/gold.black [8mm]
BAG: =E.M.A= ~ BAG (Freebie!!!!!!!!!!!)


Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger