11/06/2008

Pink Ribbon





Yesterday I was modeling for the runway show of Make Over Magic organized by FACES to celebrate the re-opening of ACS SIM.

This style I made for the show.
In SL, there are so many people who are now suffered from several kinds of illness.
I had made friends with a survivor, introduced by ACS and we shared pleasure on runway.
It was my memorial day.

After the show, I wrapped pink stole to warm up my body.
Maybe you know "pink" has some meaning for the patients of breath cancers.
In RL, I've been familiar with a breath cancer patient.
SL is not only a game just to have fun.
We can learn more and more by communicating with people in front of PC.


**Style Details **

BODY

SKIN: MMS ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b

HAIR: MMShair ~ WILMA - LBrown

EYE: MADesigns ~ PROMISE eyes brown intense 3

EYELASHES: MMS-Photoshoot II Lashes

NAIL: Candy Nail ~ Basic nail Pink


OUTFIT

DRESS: Cachet ~ Nicolette dress (Gray)

TIGHTS: Cachet ~ Nicolette dress (Gray)

STOLE: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ stole(Pink)

EARRINGS: Cachet(VG) ~ DEBORAH Earrings (Pink)

BAG: Cachet ~ Anya bag(Plum)

HEELS: Maitreya ~ ChiChi Pumps - Golden Velvet


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger