3/01/2009

Even Cowgirls Get the Blues





Konbanwa! Good evening girls :)

I went shopping to So Many Styles.

There gathered fashion bloggers and we spent so pleasant time :)

I selected this green skirt and started to dress myself.

The fringe is so cute and inspired me to make cowgirl style.

The cowboy hat from NC, we can change the lace position up and down the face.

Have a nice weekend :D




:: I wear..::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona tan green
HAIR: LeLutka ~ MIA - LBrown

OUTFIT

SHIRT: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Shirt H5 (Green)
VEST: **en Svale** ~ Suede Fringe Vest(Combi)
SKIRT: {SMS} ~ Tweedy Skirt Green skirt
SOCKS: !Sock Shop! ~ Stripy Socks
BAG: =E.M.A= ~ BAG (Store currently not found XD
RING: (Creamshop) ~ wood coin ring
GLOVES: Vette's Boutique ~ V gloves Brown
HAT: [NC] ~ CowboyHat-02.1-Brown
BOOTS: Slink ~ Jane Cowboy Boot Eagle

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger