3/29/2009

Canary Singing...



The yellow draping dress I got last autumn.

At first I thought it would be the best for retro style.

I love retro style but want to make something different.

I chose these floral printed stockings to add modern taste.



This mode hair from Labieja I really love <3

Micah and Applonia whom I had ever met in early half of 2008 became designers of the brand.

I should have known it earlier!!

Fortunately, I happened to visit their store today and fell in love with their creation.



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight - FShow Skin (Not for sale)
HAIR: !Labieja! ~ Saleisha (blond)
EYE: LeLutka ~ city MORNING Eyes

OUTFIT

DRESS: *bf* ~ draping-skirtinyellow
SHOES: FNKY! ~ Pumps/Classic - Yellow
BAG: Baiastice ~ B-mini-leather green shouder
EARRINGS: [Lelutka] ~ -not named- MAYAN
ARMWARMERS: Maitreya ~ ArmWarmer (arm) Yellow
STOCKINGS: LBD ~ anna11 spring


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger