4/02/2009

Rose Dream





Today I wanted to make spring elegant casual in pastel color.

At first, I picked up the rose jodhpurs from P-K.

They are so original design I love.

The simple shirt from Cubic effect is perfect for the pants with multiple sculpted prim parts.

Scarf also from P-K is really beautiful and useful :)



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight - FShow Skin (Not for sale)
HAIR: Maitreya Piper - Ash Blond
EYE: LeLutka ~ city MORNING Eyes

OUTFIT

SHIRT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ H5 (Pink)
PANTS: (P-K) by Polina Kaestner ~ Jodhpur (Rose)
SHOES: (P-K) ~ Suede Peep-Toe grise
SCARF: (P-K) ~ Carre de soie Rose
BAG: (P-K) Vintage Petit sac Rose
HAT: ICON ~ Straw hat white (Tinted by me)
BELT: *::UM::* ~ Chain_Belt on stomach
BRACELET: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ bracelet Obtuse_pink_violet_pink_


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger