4/13/2009

Take Me To The Beach Now!!!





How many times will I make marine looks in this spring/summer?

Yeah, today's style is retro marine one :)

At first I must tell you how deep I love this adorable hair from artilleri!!

Antonia's work is always great and I respect her very original style of creations.

Her SIM and stuff perfect match and we visiters to her diner can enjoy shopping and also exploring :)

This skin she named "Emi". It's truly my honor that she named her skins after me.

I selected red lip one called Marumi today and also picked up red jacket, red suspenders, and red legwarmers.

Ok, I need blue!!

Shades, blue short denim and blue shoes :)

Shirt from BP is red, blue and white. Totally marine taste.

Yay! I can skip off to the beach :D



:: I wear...::

SKIN: /artilleri/ ~ Emi skin Tan Freckles Masumi
HAIR: /artilleri/ ~ Sabina hair *ginger*
NAIL: CaNDY Nail ~ Basic Nail Red

JACKET: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Short leather jackets2 (Red)
SHIRT: BP* ~ border shirts
PANTS: **en Svale** ~ Denim Hotpants
LEGWARMERS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Leg warmer(Red)
SUSPENDERS: { Kari } ~ New School suspenders (S)
BAG: Decollage ~ I'm Not a plastic Bag (shoulder 2) (grey)
EARRINGS: [Lelutka] ~ DROP PENDANT EARRING- FIRE OPAL- by Miabella
SHADES: (VW) ~ Boho Shades - Plastic
SHOES: *LOTTA ~ Dorothy (nvy)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade

PS... Happy Easter!! *hugs*


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger