4/08/2009

At Tempura





I visited Tempura SIM today.

As you know, Tempra is one of the most beautiful places in SL.

I decided to dress in natural to merge myself into in the deep forest.

Orange, green, blue...mixed printed bohemian shirt from Baiastice I selected at first.

The texture is really beautiful.

And the wooden belt with flexible cloth is so stylish.

The suede pants from Cubic effect I often wear when I make styles.

They are ones of my favorite pants in SL perfect fit ethnic styles to urban casual look.

This boho hair from HTD was just released yesterday.

The elegant wavy style and beautiful texture, I fell in love with at the first glance.




:: I wear.. ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona tan ash
HAIR: {HTD} ~ Love Child (Cafe Latte) Leather
NAIL: CaNDY Nail ~ Basic Nail Brown

SHIRT: Baiastice ~ New Yippie_orange
PANTS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede pants (Brown)
NECKLACE: EARTHTONES ~ Boho Gypsy Necklace, Mixed Cherry Woods
SHOES: *LOTTA~ Sissy (brn)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade

*Text Edited on 8th.


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger