4/22/2009

Be Yourself - Emery



Hello, fashionistas.

Emery just released simple and chic clothings, sunglasses and bags.

They are called "Be Yourself".

The whole collection I really love.

Sunami always does great work indeed. Her outfits are always so real!!

Ok, this is my own "Be Myself" style.

It's just the look of myself as my friends know.

The beautiful white eyelashes on the second photo, I got from Glow studio by the talented girl, Anemysk.

In RL, I really love to decorate my eyelashes and now in SL I can do it :D



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight
HAIR: ::69:: ~ BENI - Pearlplatinum - (Soon to be released)
EYE LASHES : Rhapsody [ glow ] studio ~ Lashes - Lightning (WHITE) (chin),LeLutka ~ Photoshoot lashes

OUTFIT

COAT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede Half Coat (white)
BRA: Emery ~ Outfit B.Y. #1
SKIRT: Emery ~ Outfit B.Y. #1
LEGGINGS: Emery ~ Outfit B.Y. #1
SHOES: 50 Flats ~ Kitten Heels- Right- Snow-Noir (Lucky chair gift)
BAG: Emery ~ Bag #B (R Hand)
SUNGLASSES: Emery ~ Sunglasses #Black
BRACELET: .::FabulouS::. ~ Black Sheep Bangle (L)-WhiteGold
POSES: Torrid Wear

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger