5/15/2009

The Sun Always Shines On Me



Hello!! I'm back :)

We Japanese people just returned from the long vacation (about 2weeks for the happiest people) called "Golden Week" to the busy ordinary life.

I've missed you all!

This awesome beautiful dress I found with a lot of luck.

When I was shopping around at Armidi, a sophisticated girl passed me by.

I was fascinated by her dress. It was this dress!!

I sent IM to ask where she had got this dress and she kindly gave me LM of the store.

I rushed to KA designs to get it. Yay!!

At the first glance, I fell in love with all color variations.

They are available in 8 types. I wanted all!!!!

Just when I got the dress, Apple sent me message that she just released her new hairs.

OMG, they are so stylish and this one I thought she created for this dress LOL

I enjoyed photoshooting in this colorful glam style, feeling like an Italian girl.



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonLight makeup 10
HAIR: Labieja ~ Alana Hairband chestnut by Applonia Criss
EYE: LeLutka ~ city MORNING Eyes

DRESS: [KA] KA Designs ~ *Mara* Skirt -yellow-
EARRINGS: [glow] ~ ``DeLyn~~ SNAKE earrings Gold
BRACELET: -= UZURI = ~ - Ibzgane Cuff III (old copper)
GLOVES: *bf* ~ pizzoorangeglives (in crochetbrown)
SOCKS: *bf* ~ tullesocks--calzinirossi
HEELS: Maitreya ~ Slinky Stilettos Patent Yellow


Style Source - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger