5/20/2009

Fallen Angel Playing With Your Heart



Today's style I started from this beautiful skirt by Royal Blue.

I saw it on the post of my friend, Francesca <3

At Royal Blue, I was lucky to meet Marni :))

Rose petals are really cute and well detailed.

Accessories by Hays Uriza are available in set.

They are not petit and remind me of Ponte Vecchio which is one of my favorite jewelry brands in RL!!

The sleeves by Biastice I really love. They look like wings of angel :)



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonLight makeup 2b
HAIR: Labieja ~ Dream curl blonde by Applonia Criss

TOPS: Armidi ~ Hoja Top - Ajan Pink
SLEEVES: Baistice ~ Soft Nautical (Part of outfit)
SKIRT: (Royal Blue) ~ Spring Bum
LEGGINGS: LeLutka ~ LEGGINGS/Pink1
BAG: Baiastice ~ Camelia_white_resize
SCARF: [Decoy] ~ Mraz Scarf - Sand *Spine* (Tinted by me)
EARRINGS: HAYSURIZA ~ -Printemps (Sphere )-Earring-
BRACELET: HAYSURIZA ~ Printemps Bracelet M-siz
SANDALS: (P-K) by Polina-Kaestner ~ Satin Gladiators
POSES: Torrid Wear

Style Source - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger