5/27/2009

Boyish Boho With Green Leaf



Today I want to show another style of the dress I wore yesterday.

The look of mine on the former post was feminine and romantic style.

I changed the mood :)

The leaf by BettiePage, headband by Slow Kitchen and the necklace by mixx.

I decorated my simple tunic blouse and pants style with all the accessories.

Ok, this is completely different style from yesterday's one.

Boyish boho :)



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ Bloggers Appreciation skin
HAIR: Maitreya ~ Amber (jewelry fit) - Caramel
HEADPIECE: (Slow Kitchen) ~ hippie_band(cool_color)

TOP: **en Svale** ~ Summer Dress (Flower)
PANTS: Armidi Limited ~ Metalic Tights Chanpagne
WAISTSCROLL: Ce Cubic effect ~ Waist Scroll (Khaki)
BAG: [LeLutka] ~ SACK bag/goldenrod_AO
NECKLACE: [mixxES] ~ feather choker (Lucky Board)
BRACELET: [LeLutka] ~ WOOD BANGLES II- by Miabella
RING: Creamshop ~ wood coin ring
SANDALS: J's ~ Tassele Wedge Sandals BEIGE
POSE: -Analu- ~ Fresh poses

Comment

More Styles Here - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger