5/22/2009

Urban Chic Cocoa Girl



Hello from Japan <3

This is the first time I try dark skin!!!

One of my favorite model in RL is Chanel Iman.

I've ever been fan of another African American models like Iman and Naomi.

Yay!! In SL, I can be cool model like them :)

This gorgeous dress I got at biancaF early in 2008.

Currently I enjoy digging my huge closet and find nice treasure hidden for a long time.

Then put them together with the newer outfits.

It's so fun for me.

I really love the elegant design.

Elegant and sophisticated.

The dress itself comes with chic beige leggings but I picked up punkish hole leggings by Kookie.

Maitreya Frenzy heels are all time favorites for the fashionistas. Their chic color makes this style urban cool <33



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: ROCKBERRY ~ Uma Group Gift Dark
HAIR: Labieja " Pixie" Blonde Hair
EYE: LeLutka ~ city MORNING Eyes

DRESS: *bf* ~ UNTITLED COLLECTION-mongolia tabacco
LEGGINGS: Kookie ~ HOLE Leggings Brown
BAG: Baiastice ~ 2009_pochette brown-resize
SHADES: Laqroki ~ Pilot shades brown
EARRINGS: [Lelutka] ~ HAMPTONS EARRING- GOLD-by Miabella
BRACELET: [VG Republic] ~ Double African Bangle Bracelets
SANDALS: Maitreya ~ Frenzy Banana - Brown

Post a Comment

More Styles Here - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade

Last edited on 6am JT


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger