3/22/2009

Like A Barbie Doll



I'm a collector of Barbie dolls in RL :)

"They" have over 100 heels!!

Yeah like me, my dolls are fastionistas ;)



Today I dress me like my favorite Barbie doll.

The retro dress is the newest release from Emery.

And this bag!!! I really love the girly texture and boxy shape.

The cute heels with color changeable ribbon are from Lotta.

As you know, Lotta is well known as a store of furniture and poses.

Yaya, one of my best friends and one of the owners of Lotta started her shoes line!!

Her texture is beautiful as same as her furniture.




:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonRevolutionLight - FShow Skin (Not for sale)
HAIR: Maitreya ~ Faye - Gold Blond

OUTFIT

DRESS: Emery ~ Dress Mus #C
LEGGINGS: Emery ~ High Waist Leggings Fuscia
BELT: Kyoot Army ~ Rhin Electro Belt - Wine/Gold
SHOES: *LOTTA ~ Dorothy (blk)
SHADES: (VW) ~ Boho Shades - Plastic
BAG: Baiastice ~ Vintage_tekno-resize
NECKLACE: <3 CO-PILOT: Chunky Dory Necklace - For Gianni (Not for sale)
BRACELET: R: [LeLutka] ~ STRUNG STONES- by Miabella
L: ::69:: ~ Sprinkles Bracelet - Black -
GLOVES: LeLutka ~ ALEXA (part of outfit)
POSES: Lotta


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger