3/06/2009

Glam Girl With London Heels





Konbanwa :) Good evening and maybe good morning for many fasionistas :D

Viola Leigh of Redgrave sent me message that she just released heels!

At first glance, I fell in love with them.

They are too cool, gorgeous, and beautiful.

The straps wrapped around the ankles are so sexy and the shine and shade of them are natural.

I'm sure they are now MUST HAVE ONES for us fashionistas.

As I decided to make glam style with these heels, the skirt from biancaF, the upcoming hair from dejavu and the shades from Vintage Wear I picked up from my huge closet.



:: I wear.. ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ tan Leona ash
HAIR: +++DEJAVU+++ ~ MADEMOISELLE Caramel brown(Soon to be released)

SWEATER: Maitreya ~ sendal dresses
SKIRT: *bf* ~ gonnellonequadri
HEELS: Redgrave ~ London Heels Foot -Black- //
NECKLACE: m.fox ~ hooked necklace- noir stone (spine) (Not for sale. Thx Miabella<3)
EARRINGS: p.c. ~ Black Pearl Drops Earrings
RING: P.C ~ Times Square Ring - Kyanite - Dark Blue
SHADES: (VW) ~ Urban Shades - Metal - Gold Topped
BAG: Baiastice ~ 2009_croccodile black-resize
GLOVES: LeLutka ~ Max


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger