3/07/2009

Salsa!





Ohayou! Good morning :)

Today I was in the mood to wear ethnic outfits.

At first I went to bijou cause I remembered kotobuki had ever created beautiful ethinical printed clothings.

I spent over 1 hour to select one LOL

There have been always full of realistic clothings I love in RL.

I chose "prayer" and next, picked up Bohemian Glow of Cubic effect.

The twisted prim of this turban is awesome indeed <33



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona tan ash
HAIR: Little Heaven ~ Rabi (cocoa)

OUTFIT

TOP: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Halterneck (Black)
SKIRT: :bijou: ~ prayer [red]
HAT: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Bohemian Glow (Black)
EARRINGS: -EARTHTONES- ~ Chakra Hoop Earring, Pumpkin
BRACELET: R: -EARTHTONES- The New Grazia Bracelet gold black onyx
L: .+*aya V*+.wood brace*Left
SANDALS: J's ~ Real Toe Gather Wedge Sandals BLACK(Cork Wedge)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger