2/27/2009

Want To Be A Tropical Girl





Good morning :) It's 8am in Japan.

I'll have breakfast after I'll finish this post.

Pizza smell delicious :O

Today, I started from jacket.

Yeah the colorful tailored jacket from Noar is awesome cute.

I wondered whether I should wear, afro hair or curly hair.

Finally I selected this big curly hair from booN and shades from the same store.

Suede pants and bandana from Cubic effect are little bit ethnical.

I mixed these outfits to make tropical style.



:: I Wear..::

BODY

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona Tan blue
HAIR: booN ~ KAR07 hair black big
BANDANA: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede Bandanna(Red)

OUTFIT

JACKET: NoaR ~ Tailored Jacket red
TANK: Emery ~ Tank Rose {Blue}
PANTS: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ Suede pants (Red)
SHADES: booN ~ glasses BF1.6acce(for shirts)
BELT: Maitreya ~ Coin Belt Brown (Stomach)
RING: bbb ~ [ida] Model's Gift
EARRINGS: [VG Republic] ~ Drop Hoop Earring
BAG: Baiastice ~ Twiggy bag_Goldness resize
SHOES: J's ~ Tassele Wedge Sandals RED

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger