2/20/2009

Maitreya Spring Urban Cool



Hello fashionistas!

All around the fashion spots in SL, I met so many "Maitreya Girls".

I enjoyed seeing various stylings of the girls.

There is no bible of fashion but I can learn much from sophisticated girls in SL.

Today I walked around to get so many hints of styling :)



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: REDGRAVE ~ Pale Skin Leona ash
HAIR: Maitreya ~ Piper - Ash Blond

OUTFIT

SWEATER: Maitreya ~ Savoir Neck Rose Dusk Sheer
SCARF: Maitreya ~ Long Scarf * VioletPink
TUBE: Armidi ~ Hoja top Ajan Pink1
SKIRT: Maitreya ~ HighSkirt Belt - Flirt
SHADES: [Armidi Gisaci] ~ Fi Umo Sunglasses - Black Turtoise / Brown Lens
SOCKS: Maitreya ~ Prim Sock Deep Violet
BAG: ETD ~ Everyday Tote (Purple) - Shoulder
HEELS: Maitreya ~ Slinky Stilettos Patent Fuchsia

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger