2/16/2009

Early Vacance



Is it too early to make vacance style?

As I've been too busy in RL recently I want to take a trip to seaside right now!

Well I can refresh myself in SL so easily by tp to some sothen style SIM ;)

Yes, the vest and pants are from GiGi Couture by Giana Paine.

She was the 1st girl who picked me up as a brand model :)

Thank you Giana. I've been loving your work <3



:: I wear.. ::

BODY

SKIN: REDGRAVE ~ Tan Skin Leona
HAIR: {fascino} ~ Ghia LightBrown

OUTFIT

VEST: *GC* ~ Cowboy Vest (Red)
TANK: (CS) ~ Trixie Tank - Brick
PANTS: *GC* ~ Hippie Shorts
GLOVES ~ Vetts Boutique ~ V Gloves (Red)
BAG: [LeLutka] ~ BigBag
BELT: --shu*shu-- ~ LEATHER BELT (Store Closed)
BOOTS: J's ~ Fringe Cowgirl Boots(6Colors)
SOCKS: *mia* ~ HandKnit Socks - orange
BRACELET: !_Ce Cubic effect ~ bracelet Obtuse_beige_red_beige_L
HEAD ACCESSORY: (Slow Kitchen) ~ hippie_band(warm_color)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger