2/25/2009

Comfortable In Floral Tunique





My favorite color was green when I was a college student.
The emblem of our college was a four-leaf clover.
We girls used to wear the brooch of four-leaf clover and college ring.
I collected green accessories and green clothings at that time.
Today I got this girly green tunique at anuenue, a Japanese shop.
I fell in love the design and beautiful texture of it.



:: I wear.. ::

SKIN: Redgrave ~ Leona Tan green
HAIR: Maitreya ~ Apple - Caramel
DRESS: "anuenue. ~ Oleana Dress(G) Skirt
BLOUSE: MichaMi ~ Joanie Blouse Beige
PANTS: *UnToneQuilt* ~ denim dabopan (normal)
BAG: UmeMode ~ Ratan Bag
SHADES: VintageWear ~ Boho Shades - Metal
BRACELET: EARTHTONES ~ bMc! Cedarwood Bangle W [L]
SANDALS: J's ~ Tassele Wedge Sandals ORANGE BROWN

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger