6/07/2009

Noir Gothic Glam



Today, I didn't plan to blog.

But when I was digging in my closet, I couldn't stop making style.

The black and purple dress by BiancaF is so unique and fashion.

The dress itself is quite simple and urban.

And the decorations have gothic taste.

Black roses with chained collar.

So mysterious and gorgeous impression I had.

Though I'm a asian girl, I seldom wear jet hair.But today's style needed black hair I thought.

I also needed beautiful eye lashes. So I wore paint splash lashes by glow studio.

Oh I'm so Japanese girl, today :)



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: LeLutka ~ LondonFair makeup9
HAIR: LeLutka hair ~ VELMA - Jet
EYELASHES: Rhapsody [ glow ] studio ~ Lashes - Paint splash

DRESS: *bf* ~ drama
GLOVES: LeLutka ~ Max (Part of outfit)
RING: P.C ~ Times Square Ring - Kyanite - Dark Blue
SOCKS: *bf* ~ tullesocks-calziniblue
HEELS: Pixel Mode Cocktails - Black Widow - w/S
BAG: Baiastice ~ Secchiello_Grey-resize

Comment

More Styles Here - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger