6/12/2009

I'm a Gothic Glam Doll ~ JM:Mai Devonz Sakuran





Today I wear JM:Mai devonz sakuran skin.

"sakuran" skins are new optional skins of devonz series.

Lip colors are available in normal, red and black.

The skin I wear on the style photos is black one.

They look so fashion.

I selected dark purple dress by biancaF.

The necklace, earrings and bracelet are all black.

Gigi hair is the newest release from Vanity Hair.

From now I'll attend the wedding party of my friend :)



Which one do you love? :)

:: I wear... ::

SKIN: JM:Mai skin_devonz sakuran black
HAIR: Vanity Hair ~ Gigi umber
EYELASHES: Rhapsody [ glow ] studio ~ Lashes - Paint splash

DRESS: *bf* ~ paracadute
GLOVES: *bf* ~ black gloves
TIGHTS: LeLutka ~ Max (part of outfit)
HEELS: Maitreya ~ ChiChi Black
NECKLACE: p.c; Black Pearls
EARRINGS: p.c.; Black Pearl Drops Earrings
BRACELET: Bonita ~ Black Double Wrap Bead Bracelet~Low Shine

Comment

More Styles Here - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger