1/20/2009

Emery Rocked Me Again






At first glance, I fell in love with the striped shirt from Emery.

As many of you know, striped shirt will be the vogue in the coming spring (According to fashion mags ;)

The outfit "Dora" is not a marine look but so rock!

Sumani's former works I still love cause I love UK punk :D

The leather pants is so detailed and I thought I could wear them so simply.

I mean Emery allows us fashionistas to save time to make look cause their outfit sets are all perfect :)

The Kendra hair from Aden is natural curl hair. It makes me little bit sexy LOL.

It was the main reason I love this hair today. Cause my recent looks have been not so sexy LOL



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: Aden ~ Gen.3 Tan - CatEye
HAIR: Aden ~ Kendra (LightBrown)

OUTFIT

TOPS: Emery ~ Outfit Dora Striped Tee
PANTS: Emery ~ Outfit Dora Leather pant
NECKLACE: .::FabulouS::. ~ EMI custam Neckless YG (Thank you dango <3)
SHADES: Emery ~ Aviator Blue Dark
BAG: +plus ~ *Absolut Essential" Shoulder Bag in Black
BOOTS: Redgrave ~ 02 Polar Boot (Tinted by me)
ARMWARMERS: Redgrave ~ 02 Polar Cuffs (Tinted by me)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger