1/18/2009

All Black






It's still cold outside.

But there started the arrivals of spring outfits!

Today I picked up the denim jacket just released from "en svale".

I really love the short black denim jacket in RL and usually wear it with skinny jeans.

Tiered skirt from Cubic effect fits both casual and elegant looks.

Especially the black one is my favorite.

I made up my mind to dress in black with a black belt, black boots, and onyx accessories.



:: I wear... ::

BODY

SKIN: LeLutka ~ MoscowLight-makeup2b
HAIR: ETD ~ Adrienne II - Dirty


OUTFIT

JACKET: **en Svale** ~ Denim Jacket (Black)
SHIRT: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Shirt H5 (Black)
SKIRT: !_Ce_Cubic effect ~ Tiered skirt (Black)
SOCKS: *mia* ~ HandKnit BLACKknitSOCKS *mia*
BOOTS: J's ~ 3Way Engineer Boots[LADY's](5colors)
GLOVES: Vette's Boutique ~ V Gloves (Black)
BELT: Maitreya ~ Leather Belt - Black
EARRINGS: m.fox earring- Mix & Match Onyx Set- (By Miabella Foxley <3)
NECKLACE: m.fox necklace- Mix & Match Onyx Set- (By Miabella Foxley <3)

Style/Model/Photography: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger