6/10/2009

Summer Drive Date Style



Hello.

Today's style I started from the newest release of So Many Styles' high waist skirt.

Healthy and sexy tight skirt fits my body and looks beautiful for various poses.

I picked up tarquoise blue tank also from SMS and sandals from Maitreya.

They are almost the same color so we can easily put together.

Well the style is perfect for the summer drive date ;)

I added my favorite shawl from Zaara which always reminds me of Hermes scarves.

Ok, anyone reserve me the front seat please? LOL



:: I wear... ::

SKIN: MMS(LeLutka) ~ JohannesburgDark-Makeup6
HAIR: [Aden] ~ Nicole (Blonde)
NAIL: CanDy Nail ~ #000 Basic Nail blue

TOPS: {SMS} ~ Undertop Blue
SKIRT: {SMS} ~ Highwaist Skirt Blue
BELT: Kyoot Army ~ Thin Electro Belt - Blue/White
SHAWL: ZC ~ Kashmiri aari work shawl *cream*
BAG: Baiastice ~ Leather Business_blue-resize
HEELS: Maitreya ~ Frenzy ~ Turquoise
SHADES: Baiastice ~ sunglasses-little diamond pearl
EARRINGS: [Lelutka] ~ NATURAL STONE EARRING- SERPANT- by Miabella
BRACELET: [LeLutka] ~ RESIN BRACELET-SLATE BLUE- by Miabella
POSE: Muism

Comment

More Styles Here - Re*Myself
http://emibade.blogspot.com/

Style/Model/Photo: Emi Bade


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger